A few years ago, there was an article and a news brief about a 2 year old boy smoking 40 cigarettes per day. You think things would change between then and now. Well, here to come up again the same 2 year old boy is now 5 years old, has now quit smoking the cigarettes and is now obsessed with junk food. He is 5 years old and is 56 pounds. What is going on in this world!! Crazy!!!
That is crazy to think that a 2 year old is smoking cigarettes. What was his parents thinking? Kids should not be able to be even near cigarettes at that age. It's good that he stoped smoking but its not good that he has moved on the junk food. Junk food does not help him at his age and smoking is defenitly not good for his age.
ReplyDeleteThis is insane, where in the world is a responsible guardian for this child?! I can not believe that a parent would let a kid whom is most likely just learning to talk to smoke two packs of cigarettes per day. It is great that he has stopped smoking cigarettes but as a result moved on to junk food which is just as bad and is 56 pounds. The first three years of a child's life are the most important and someone is allowing him to dangerously put himself at risk by engaging in these extremely negative behaviors. I honestly can't think of much other things that could be worse than this!
ReplyDeleteI remember when I first saw this story, I was beyond furious. Like what parent would let their 2 year old, near or touch a cigarette. Then in order for this 2 year old to smoke 40 cigarettes in one day, the parent has to supply him with it. But I'm happy he quit smoking, I just wish his alternative wasn't junk food. Hopefully this child will put the junk food down and go outside to play.
ReplyDelete