I know this isn't really a post about Health. But, I came across this in the news this week and it completely shocked the hell out of me. So, there is a new game that kids came up with and it's called "knockout". It's a game that teens made up to see how fast and how hard they can knock a random person out with one punch. This is sickening!!! I can't believe teenagers are making up this game. Literally, they walk around the streets and they pick a random person on the street and they go up to them and with one punch, they knock them out. In some of these cases, there are times that they actually kill the person because they have no idea what they suffer already. There was a case of this homeless guy, that the teens knockout and prior to the hit, he suffered brain injuries already and by knocking him out, he ended up having a seizure and he was pinned up again a wrought iron fence and the fence went through his body and killed him. These teens are being caught because of surveillance videos on the streets and they are being arrested and charged. But, they need to stop! I can't believe teenagers are doing this to people. I will share the link below so you can read more about it!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/justice/knockout-game-teen-assaults/
Hey Lauren, long time follower, first time commenter. This is crazy! If this is any indication of how the future of our society turns out we are all in trouble. We need to stop these kids and set them straight! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI saw this on the news! It is crazy how some kids are becoming more and more violent and how they come up with these awful ideas in their heads!
ReplyDelete